Scheduled Transactions Starting at a Past Date

Rudolf Schmidt info at rudolfschmidt.com
Sun Dec 30 02:04:47 GMT 2018

Hi folks,

I like to gui of kmymoney and would like to consider it for my business.

I need to create a scheduled transaction that is starting at the past.
Is that possible in the current version 5.0.2?

For what I need that?

Consider the case that you have a monthly subscription, for example a
kind of leasing. You have to pay every month 500 USD but you pay not
every month the exact amount of money. So now you need to double check
with your bank account if you have paid more or less that your
obligation of 500 USD in total.

So I would love to create something like

500 USD starting at 01.01.2016 until 01.01.2019 as a Liability to my vendor.

In my bank account I check against that Liability so that hopefully the
amount is zero.

Hope its clear.

--
Best Regards,