Encryption Nightmare - I can't turn it off

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sun Dec 2 20:28:53 GMT 2018

I already tried that and the new file is also encrypted.

If I create a new file instead of using Save as on my existing file
the file is not encrypted, I can gunzip it and I get plain text.

I forgot to mention that I've had this problem on botht he old
upgraded F29 computer and the clean install. I have removed the KMM
config files and let new ones be created and still have the problem.

----
Brendan Coupe