new minor issue with pre 5.0

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Oct 15 22:09:06 UTC 2017

[is there any better way to refer to a version compiled from git head
master branch?]
[will we add a kmymoney5 as a bugzilla option, or should we just change
kmymoney4 to kmymoney, perhaps after release of 5.0?]

Just in case it matters, I'm installing into a local area, setting a
number of KDE environment variobles, and then running kbuildsyscoca5.
I'm doing this so I can have both 4.8.0 and the new version installed
at the same time.  This gives an error 'kf5.kservice.sycoca: The
service type config file
"kservicetypes5/kmymoney-nationalaccountnumberplugin.desktop"  does not
contain a ServiceType=... entry.'

That file is under the share folder under the install folder and it
does include "ServiceType=KMyMoney/NationalAccountNumberPlugin"
However, all other .desktop files in that directory have a
X-KDE-ServiceType= entry but not a ServiceType= entry.  Is this perhaps
a typo?  Adding a line with X-KDE-ServieType= does silence the error
message.  I don't think I can test the actual functionality that this
refers to, so I can't be sure if there is actually any effect.