change in reports?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 7 00:22:07 UTC 2017

On 2017.12.06 18:06, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Am 06.12.2017 um 23:44 schrieb Jack:
> > This is a version compiled from the 4.8.1 git tag.
> Is there anything different with the appended test case, which does
> not
> show the issue with a build from 4.8 branch in the "Custom Tax
> Report" ?
>

> Ralf

I also just noticed something else - on the home page, negative values
are shown in red in parentheses in my 4.8 but with a minus sign in git
master.  So - this has nothing to do with reports, and is related to
how negative numbers get formatted for display.  If I am correct that
it is due to some changed KDE4 setting, then I don't think it is worth
any effort here, since KMM is the only remaining KDE4 application I
use, and I can use a pre-5.0 version in any situation where it matters.