change in reports?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 6 23:57:52 UTC 2017

On 2017.12.06 18:06, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Am 06.12.2017 um 23:44 schrieb Jack:
> > This is a version compiled from the 4.8.1 git tag.
> Is there anything different with the appended test case, which does
> not
> show the issue with a build from 4.8 branch in the "Custom Tax
> Report" ?
>

> Ralf
Using the xml file Ralf sent, I see the same behavior as with my own
file.

Just to confirm - my problem (negative values in parentheses) is with a
version compiled from git from the 4.8.1 tag.  Using a version compiled
from git head I get what I would have expected (minus sign without
parentheses).

My current suspicion is that this is not due to anything in KMM itself,
but likely that my locale or other settings may have gotten altered.
Unfortunately, when I click "KDE Language Settings" in the 4.8 version,
nothing happens, because it seems knotify has been uninstalled on my
system, due to a possibly over-zealous purging of old KDE 4 remnants.
I also no longer have ksystemsettings4.  I see no such menu entry in
the KF5 version, and I don't see any relevant setting in my KF5
systemsettings app.