change in reports?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Dec 7 09:35:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 6. Dezember 2017 19:22:07 CET Jack wrote:

> On 2017.12.06 18:06, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> > Am 06.12.2017 um 23:44 schrieb Jack:
> > > This is a version compiled from the 4.8.1 git tag.
> >
> > Is there anything different with the appended test case, which does
> > not
> > show the issue with a build from 4.8 branch in the "Custom Tax
> > Report" ?
> >

> > Ralf
>
> I also just noticed something else - on the home page, negative values
> are shown in red in parentheses in my 4.8 but with a minus sign in git
> master.  So - this has nothing to do with reports, and is related to
> how negative numbers get formatted for display.  If I am correct that
> it is due to some changed KDE4 setting, then I don't think it is worth
> any effort here, since KMM is the only remaining KDE4 application I
> use, and I can use a pre-5.0 version in any situation where it matters.

That for sure goes back to the (global) KDE setting then. Parens around
numbers was one of the possibilities in KDE4. In KF5 this setting does not
exist (anymore) and only the minus sign in front of the numbers is used to
represent negative values.

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
God is real... unless declared an integer