Success! was: still problems with libofx/clientuuid

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 4 16:07:01 UTC 2016

On 2016.10.03 02:20, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> On Monday 03 October 2016 02:33:49 jeffjl at outlook.com wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, October 2, 2016 9:31 PM, Jack wrote: I could see the
>> clientuid box on the ofx details page, I  couldn't enter anything
>
>> If the box cannot be edited, it seems that the KMM build did not
>> recognize that libofx supports CLIENTUID, and so disabled the box.
>> And if that's true, then even if you hand edit the KMM file to add
>> the CLIENTUID, KMM won't pass it to libofx because it thinks it's
>> not supported.
>
> Well, the detection was fine, but the build environment did not tell
> the cmopiler about it. This is now fixed in the 4.8 branch.
>
> While I was at it, I added a clientuid field to the setup wizard. Can
> someone test that please? I don't have such an account at hand.
I finally got it compiled, and it works just fine.  The only other
thing I might like is an easier way to get the kmm-id to use.  Is there
any current way to get it through the GUI?  Otherwise, I have to gunzip
the kmy file and then grep the xml file for kmm-id.

>> As an aside, the CLIENTUID detection during config did not work for
>> me on my Windows build (it says "No" support). I figured it was a
>> Windows problem, so I just edited my copy of the KMM source to use
>> CLIENTUID anyway. Look for #ifdef/#ifndef LIBOFX_HAVE_CLIENTUID in
>> the ofximport folder.
>
> Well, how would one fix the detection on windows. We do use cmake
> features to do that.
I'll continue trying to compile on Windows, but I've had less free time
than I expected, so it may be a few more days.