error compiling gwenhywfar for qt5

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Tue May 31 20:44:54 UTC 2016

Hi Jack,

I am sorry for answering this late. The solution you found is “the right one”.
The issue of the configure script is that the name of qmake and moc are
different if the distribution supports Qt 4 & 5 (moc & moc-qt5 might be good
guesses). If you (or somebody else) has an idea to make this easier, any
recommendations are welcome.

Greetings
Christian

> Jack <ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net> hat am 23. Mai 2016 um 23:52
geschrieben:

> On 2016.05.18 16:26, Jack wrote:
> > Under Gentoo, the ebuild for gwenhywfar-4.15.3 did not have any
> > reference to qt5, which is clearly needed for KDE Frameworks.
> > Including qt5 in the guis to be built looks good until compiling
> > gui/qt5/qt5dialogbox.cpp which includes qt5dialogbox.hpp, which has a
> > line "#include <QDialog>" which fails with "qt5dialogbox.hpp:16:19:
> > fatal error: QDialog: No such file or directory".  QDialog is indeed
> > present under /usr/lib/qt5/QTWidgets/ so I don't see why it shouldn't
> > find it.
[…]