Citibank Visa OFX Problem

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Mon Jul 18 16:03:19 UTC 2016

So at this point I seem to have an option of either having duplicate
transactions in a new account or in the old American Express account. I
don't see any way to avoid getting them back every time I download my
transactions. This makes the OFX import process useless for this new
account. I know it's a Citibank issue but it seems like it's easier to get
KMM to handle this better than it is to get Citibank to follow the standard.

Jeff, can you send me your patch? I would like to try it out.

I've filed 2 bug reports, one for KMM honoring the opening date for the
account when importing OFX transactions and the other for KMM honoring the
requested start date when importing OFX transactions.

*----Brendan*