Citibank Visa OFX Problem

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sun Jul 17 22:39:50 UTC 2016

Nothing shows up on the command line that explains what is happening.

It's a new bank and a new credit card so I'd prefer to leave it as a new
account in KMM. I guess I could just treat it as "Costco Credit Card". I've
thought about this with my other credit card that seems to be replaced
every 8 to 12 months for the past several years. The move to a new account
is always painful.

Since it's impossible to get the banks to follow the standard (don't get me
started on Charles Schwab) it seems to me that KMM should be doing 2
things. It should discard all transactions prior to the starting date that
it requests from the bank and it should discard all transactions prior to
the opening date of the account. The download may still take a while since
I'm getting everything but KMM can toss most of it out.

I normally run from that latest source. I have 2 scripts that make it very
easy to download, compile and install the very latest. I had to stop using
them when KMM switched to the KF5 version since it does not handle OFX
files yet.

Can I change the path in my script to get 4.8? It's currently git://
anongit.kde.org/kmymoney.

Thanks.

*----Brendan*