Help test onlinebanking

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 15 17:42:04 UTC 2016

On 2016.02.14 08:03, Andre Joost wrote:
> Am 14.02.2016 um 09:41 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
>

>> I am not aware about the functionality of the Windows version of
>> KMyMoney esp.
>> if it is build with AqBanking support at all. You did not tell us,
>> why you
>> have to get your balances using a Linux VM. Doesn't AqBanking work
>> on Windows,
>> don't you see it within KMyMoney or what is the problem?
>
> AqBanking works on Windows, and GnuCash for Windows is able to get
> the data from it. But KMyMoney for Windows is indeed built without
> AqBanking support, see
> <https://kmymoney.org/news.php#itemKMyMoneyLiveWindowsinstalleravailable>:
>
> as with previous versions it does not contain the HBCI KBanking
> plugin because AqBanking's build system is autotools based making it
> hard to build using MSVC.
>

> Sounds like a solvable problem. I am using the Linux VM too, with the
> .kmy file in a shared folder.

I did finally get KMM to build under Windows with the KDE on Windows
platform.  I'll have to dig that out to see whether it included the
aqbanking stuff.  It uses msys not msvc, so it should be possible.  I'm
not sure which compiler/platform Cristian used (I think he is the one
who compiled that windows version.)