Help test onlinebanking

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Sun Feb 14 13:03:47 UTC 2016

Am 14.02.2016 um 09:41 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:

> I am not aware about the functionality of the Windows version of KMyMoney esp.
> if it is build with AqBanking support at all. You did not tell us, why you
> have to get your balances using a Linux VM. Doesn't AqBanking work on Windows,
> don't you see it within KMyMoney or what is the problem?

AqBanking works on Windows, and GnuCash for Windows is able to get the
data from it. But KMyMoney for Windows is indeed built without AqBanking
support, see
<https://kmymoney.org/news.php#itemKMyMoneyLiveWindowsinstalleravailable>:

as with previous versions it does not contain the HBCI KBanking plugin
because AqBanking's build system is autotools based making it hard to
build using MSVC.

Sounds like a solvable problem. I am using the Linux VM too, with the
.kmy file in a shared folder.

HTH,
André Joost