Help test onlinebanking

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Feb 15 20:59:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Monday 15 February 2016 12:42:04 Jack wrote:

> On 2016.02.14 08:03, Andre Joost wrote:
> > Am 14.02.2016 um 09:41 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
> >> I am not aware about the functionality of the Windows version of
> >> KMyMoney esp.
> >> if it is build with AqBanking support at all. You did not tell us,
> >> why you
> >> have to get your balances using a Linux VM. Doesn't AqBanking work
> >> on Windows,
> >> don't you see it within KMyMoney or what is the problem?
> >
> > AqBanking works on Windows, and GnuCash for Windows is able to get
> > the data from it. But KMyMoney for Windows is indeed built without
> > AqBanking support, see
> > <https://kmymoney.org/news.php#itemKMyMoneyLiveWindowsinstalleravailable>:
> >
> > as with previous versions it does not contain the HBCI KBanking
> > plugin because AqBanking's build system is autotools based making it
> > hard to build using MSVC.
> >

> > Sounds like a solvable problem. I am using the Linux VM too, with the
> > .kmy file in a shared folder.
>
> I did finally get KMM to build under Windows with the KDE on Windows
> platform.  I'll have to dig that out to see whether it included the
> aqbanking stuff.  It uses msys not msvc, so it should be possible.  I'm
> not sure which compiler/platform Cristian used (I think he is the one
> who compiled that windows version.)

Since you're Mr. documentation in this project: did you take some notes what
needs to be done to set this up? I am very interested in it.

Cristian did the 4.7.2 build, that's right.

In the meantime, I think Chrisitan David has provided cmake support in
AqBanking. I have never tried it myself (use the autotools version here on
Linux) but it might be worth to give it a try.

Regards

Thomas

We had joy, we had fun, we had Linux on our Sun -- anonymous source