[Kmymoney-devel] Guidance needed please

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Fri Mar 20 11:01:19 UTC 2015

Hi Allan,
Usually, when you want to cherry pick a commit, you shouldn't rebase.

the work would go like this.

git checkout master
...do some coding...
git commit
git push origin master

...now to push it to stable branch...
git checkout 4.7
git cherry-pick <commit id>
git push origin 4.7

done!

You may use branches at some points, but the cherry-picking to stable
should be essentially that.
Can you tell some more about your specific steps?

Regards,
Alvaro