[Kmymoney-devel] Jenkins-kde-ci: alkimia master kf5-qt5 » Linux,gcc - Build # 3 - Still Unstable!

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 20:14:37 UTC 2015

Jack, there are 3 options:
1. Install frameworks on your system (I intend to do this in the near future)
2. Use kdesrc-build [1] to build a frameworks from source in a user
dir and run it from there (I'm currently doing this)
3. Use a VM with frameworks development environment (didn't try this)

Regards,
Cristian

[1] https://kdesrc-build.kde.org/