[Kmymoney-devel] Jenkins-kde-ci: alkimia master kf5-qt5 » Linux,gcc - Build # 3 - Still Unstable!

Jack ostroffjh at frontier.com
Thu Dec 3 20:20:17 UTC 2015

I'm using Gentoo, so everything is built from source.  My initial
question was which package include ecm, but I realize I probably have
dozens of packages to install, based on how Gentoo is packaging
frameworks.  There is no single "frameworks" to install.  However, it
does look like at least the frameworks themselves, and likely many of
the apps, can coexist with the older KDE stuff.  I think I just need to
pick an appropriate package to install, so Gentoo will get everything
else needed as dependencies.  This may take a while to compile
everything, but I'll get it started.  It looks like I've got 5.15 and
5.16 available, so I'll start with the newer version.