[Kmymoney-devel] BIC Autocompletion (help neeed)

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Oct 5 08:31:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Friday 03 October 2014 10:47:05 Jack wrote:

> On 2014.10.03 05:56, Christian Dávid wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > does anyone know if I can upload the files published under [1] to the
> > kde
> > repositories? This implies two questions:
> > Does the Bundesbank allow to publish these files (in another format)?
> > Can I put the offered files under an open source license?

I found some more information on
http://www.bundesbank.de/Navigation/DE/Aufgaben/Unbarer_Zahlungsverkehr/IBAN_Regeln/iban_regeln.html
which talks about a download via the ExtraNet at the bottom of the page.
 http://www.bundesbank.de/Navigation/DE/Aufgaben/Unbarer_Zahlungsverkehr/IBAN_Regeln/iban_regeln.html#doc127366bodyText5

It requires some sort of registration which should also unveil their terms and
conditions for one of the following cases "Anbieter von Software-Produkten
oder interessierte Zahlungsdienstnutzer" (which translates to "Supplier of
software products or interested service users")

Software and cathedrals are much the same –
first we build them, then we pray. -- Sam Redwine, 1988