[Kmymoney-devel] Frameworks

"Marko Käning" mk-lists at email.de
Mon Jun 30 20:55:24 UTC 2014

Hi Cristian,

> Sorry that I didn't get to announce it yet :) but here it goes... the
> porting to frameworks has begun. I've created this page [1] so we can
> coordinate the port between us.

really cool that you already got it build. :)

My 1st question is related to the necessary dependencies for KMyMoney
(without having checked the code yet): Is the assumption correct that up
to now it needs "only" the KDELibs4Support KF5 framework? Is it correct
that at some stage you'll only require those frameworks which are really
necessary for KMM to function properly?

Greets,
Marko