[Kmymoney-devel] Frameworks

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 09:49:28 UTC 2014

> Hi Cristian,

Hi Marko,

> I noticed already a few commits from you regarding frameworks...
>
> Does this mean you are already preparing KMyMoney for Qt5/KF5?

Sorry that I didn't get to announce it yet :) but here it goes... the
porting to frameworks has begun. I've created this page [1] so we can
coordinate the port between us. Until now I was the only one working
on this but now that the application can be built and the branch was
published anyone can join. Keep in mind that joining will be easier
after the dependency on kdepimlibs will be disabled since the
kdepimlibs port is also 'in progress' and compiling since the
kdepimlibs on frameworks still does not work out of the box.

Regards,
Cristian

[1] http://community.kde.org/KMyMoney/Frameworks