[Kmymoney-devel] Frameworks

"Marko Käning" mk-lists at email.de
Sat Jul 5 17:06:00 UTC 2014

Hi Cristian,

I gave KMM a shot on the OSX/KF5 CI system, after successfully having built all KF5
frameworks, eventually. :-)

It turns out that, although the CI system claims that all deps are satisfied (see
attached kmm-deps.txt), the actual build is not, due to these missing packages:
---
  KF5Holidays
  KF5Gpgmepp
  KF5QGpgme
---
So I guess the project's dependencies need to be updated, so that the CI system will be
enabled to build KMM without trouble.

Then I tried to make the CI system install kholidays or kf5-kholidays, but to no avail.

I wasn't able to locate the git repos of any of these three frameworks on [1]...

I could need some guidance. :-)

Greets,
Marko

[1] http://quickgit.kde.org