[Kmymoney-devel] Frameworks

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Wed Jul 16 08:17:47 UTC 2014

Hi Alvaro,
Hi Cristian,

I will update the request as soon as I am back home. Sorry if I was over motivated here.

Another issue: I wanted to enable inline editing in a QListView. Therefor I need to change the size of the row when editing starts. Due to a bug in Qt (the QStyle::State_Editing flag doesn't get set) I am not able to do this. Would it be okay if I use qml for that task? The Listview is able to handle size changes correctly and additionally nice animations are possible.

Greetings
Christian

On 15. Juli 2014 22:28:08 MESZ, "Cristian Oneț" <onet.cristian at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> AFAICT, that request is already made, and kde sysadmins are working
>on
>> it. At least from what I could read on the latest KF5 meeting minute.
>
>Are you sure that the discussion [1] was about enabling the kmymoney
>frameworks build and not about Christian Dávid's initial request? I'm
>asking because it's still disabled [2] even though the kdepimlibs
>build seems to be ready [3].
>
>Regards,
>Cristian
>
>[1]
>http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-frameworks-devel/2014-July/017442.html
>[2] http://build.kde.org/job/kmymoney_frameworks_qt5/
>[3] http://build.kde.org/job/kdepimlibs_frameworks_qt5/
>

>> Regards,
>> Alvaro

>the
>can
>working
>was

>jenkins.
>frameworks
>>>
>>> Since kdepimlibs frameworks now builds [1] could you request the
>>> kmymoney frameworks build [2] to be enabled?
>>>
>>> It should have the following dependencies:
>>> frameworks
>>> alkimia [frameworks]