[Kmymoney-devel] Frameworks

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 22:15:58 UTC 2014

> Hi Cristian,

Hi Marko,

> I gave KMM a shot on the OSX/KF5 CI system, after successfully having built all KF5
> frameworks, eventually. :-)
>
> It turns out that, although the CI system claims that all deps are satisfied (see
> attached kmm-deps.txt), the actual build is not, due to these missing packages:
> ---
>   KF5Holidays
>   KF5Gpgmepp
>   KF5QGpgme
> ---

Those three libraries are part of kdepimplibs (see my previous mail in
this thread) so your only option currently is to also build kdepimlibs
for frameworks (which might not work yet). I intend to make those
dependencies optional to be able to at least to build kmymoney without
kdepimlibs.

Regards,
Cristian