[Kmymoney-devel] compiling kmymoney on windows

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Mon Feb 24 08:10:41 UTC 2014

Thanks Cristian.

I think I'll try just compiling kmymoney. Its the dependencies that keep
failing.

Are there any restrictions on forking the project? As my earlier email say I
want to create an Australian small business version. That means a few minor
variations...

Change wording to replace VAT with GST
set up splits automatically
Create a special GST report
Create import scripts for Australian banks, they do not use OFX.
The ability to close off a financial period.
Add import balances from a previous financial period (file)

And probably a lot more that I haven't thought of yet.

Chris