[Kmymoney-devel] compiling kmymoney on windows

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 06:11:43 UTC 2014

> What I would like to ask is how is the current kmymoney compiled for windows? Is it using one of the above systems? is it cross compiled?

The installer that we provide and the binaries it contains was created
using emerge. The last release that we made is using the KDE 4.10.5
libraries using the MSVC 2010 compiler.

> Is there a way I can get a copy of the environment or at least somewhere I can go to find out what needs doing?

I guess can't get a copy of the whole environment because of it's
size. Use emerge [1] to make your own (using the kde-4.10 branch). If
you  run into any issues please ask for help at kde-windows at kde.org.

Regards,
Cristian

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/Windows/emerge