[Kmymoney-devel] Proposal: Moving KMM site to KDE

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sat Feb 22 01:30:12 UTC 2014

Hello all,
I chatted with Ben Cooksley, of KDE sysadmins, about the possibility
to host our site in the KDE infrastructure.

- He was in favour of hosting kmymoney.org directly in KDE servers
- If we only need basic php/html, we can do it via a git repository.
AFAIU we only have html in our current site
- The release tarball can be hosted in download.kde.org, which is
mirrored worldwide

It will take a fairly large amount of effort to migrate the valuable
content to a new site, but I think it's worth it.

Opinions, doubts, thoughts?

Regards,
Alvaro