[Kmymoney-devel] Release a development version?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Feb 22 07:14:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,

On Friday 21 February 2014 19:54:15 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> Hello all,
> During the meeting we talked about the possibility of releasing the
> current master, as a development version, but no decision was made.
>
> I believe most of us agree that git master is stable enough, and we
> could get valuable feedback on the new features that didn't make it to
> our current stable version.
>
> If we decided to release, we could have a set of 4.7.x versions prior
> to the release of 4.8.0 in August.

+1

We can gain practice in using new resources and get the distro
maintainers up to speed to new file locations etc.  I can take care of
contacting them once we have things in place (have done that in the past
anyway).

"I know, a 'real Linux geek' doesn't walk around the wall: He bangs
his head against it until it tumbles down!" -- wobo on FLUG ml