[Kmymoney-devel] cmake problems

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Fri Aug 8 19:34:32 UTC 2014

Am Dienstag, 5. August 2014, 07:59:03 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
> that might be the problem. I have seen those cmake changes on master and
> frameworks branch, but not on add-onlinebanking. Maybe, it's time to merge
> master into add-onlinebanking, but I want to leave that to Christian David
> who's actively working on this branch

That was the worst merge yet :-/. I would love to not repeat that.

Sorry for spamming commits and pollute the git history. Solving the problem
took me so much time, I didn't want to spend even more time with the merge.

I fear the frameworks branch. There are three branches which are actively
developed at the moment. Should we continue that? If you change a lot in
Randa, Cristian, we should discuss if we merge add-onlinebanking into
frameworks. Then my changes cannot be released in the 4.x line. But better than
having diverged branches. Spending a day for merging is really demotivating.
There is already a very long list of "changed by both" if I do a test merge.