[Kmymoney-devel] cmake problems

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Thu Aug 7 07:21:31 UTC 2014

Am Mittwoch, 6. August 2014, 12:30:04 schrieb Christian Dávid:
> The cmake changes are actually a huge problem for me. Most targets are so
> close  connected to each other that they only work because they are linked
> all together in kmymoney (the executable). […]
>
> At the moment I am stucked with the dialogs static target. It is required
> for  kmymoney_base which is required by widgets which I use in a plugin.
> But dialogs needs the global kmymoney  variable, which is only available in
> kmymoney (the target for the executable). There are a couple of problem
> like this one.
>[…]

To solve my issue I posted two review requests. [1] is straight forward and
clean. The second one [2] is not so beautiful but a huge step in the right
direction. And more important: it is the solution for my merge issue.

If they pass I can continue to work on add-onlinebanking.

> Also: I think my branch is close of doing everything it needs for a first
> release. On some places the ui needs further improvements. But it is time
> to  think about merging it with master. […]

I forgot: saving in databases is still not possible. That should be done before
we merge of course.

Greetings
Chris

[1] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/119635/