[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney website

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 18:30:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

Alvaro I think the new site is ready to go live and replace the old one.
Maybe by using Capacity we will be able to customize it to be in tone with
the new artwork when it will be finished. Rigth now it looks too "standard
KDE" for my taste :). Let us know how we can use the new file distribution
mechanism after moving the existing tarballs.

Regards,
Cristian