[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney website

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sun Apr 6 18:48:12 UTC 2014

Hi Cristian,
Let's keep the links to the old tarballs for now. I think we have to
file a ticket to upload files to download.kde.org. We can do it as we
go, though.

I hope too that we can customize it further. I guess it's just a
matter of adding our own CSS.

I'll talk to the sysadmins now, to move on.

Regards,
Alvaro