[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney website

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Apr 3 19:40:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Thursday 03 April 2014 14:01:43 Cristian Oneț wrote:

> > Hi Cristian,
> > I moved the user compliments. We may find a better CSS style in the
> > future, but they are good enough for now.
>
> I saw the commit but didn't have time to look at the results though.
>
> > What's your plan regarding tarballs? Moving all of them or just the last
> > ones?
>
> Frankly I don't know. Maybe Thomas could guide us on how to proceed. We
> could use KDE infrastructure just for the new releases but that leaves us
> somehow in "two boats" at the same time. Considering this I would vote for
> moving away from sourceforge altogether but I don't know if that's OK with
> Thomas, also I don't know about the consequences it will have for our
> users. Also this could mean losing the project's history (don't know how
> important is that to anyone).

It's OK with me to move over to KDE. Copy whatever you want and we leave the
rest sitting at SF. I need to check, what we can do to the SF site so that it
redirects to the new KDE site. Will do that as soon as the KDE based site is
up.

If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming
must be the process of putting them in. -- Edsger W. Dijkstra