[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney website

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 11:01:43 UTC 2014

> Hi Cristian,
> I moved the user compliments. We may find a better CSS style in the
> future, but they are good enough for now.

I saw the commit but didn't have time to look at the results though.

> What's your plan regarding tarballs? Moving all of them or just the last
> ones?

Frankly I don't know. Maybe Thomas could guide us on how to proceed. We
could use KDE infrastructure just for the new releases but that leaves us
somehow in "two boats" at the same time. Considering this I would vote for
moving away from sourceforge altogether but I don't know if that's OK with
Thomas, also I don't know about the consequences it will have for our
users. Also this could mean losing the project's history (don't know how
important is that to anyone).

Regards,
Cristian