[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 4.6.4 release schedule notification

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 06:35:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

4.7.0 will be released from the current master. If you ask me when
will that be I can't tell you. What I can tell is that it involves a
lot of preparing (updating the what's new page in the application,
documentation updates, a proper string freeze period, release
announcements) which must be taken care of by somebody (anyone ca step
up and commit to doing this).

Releasing a bugfix version does not involve all that that's why I
decided that I'll put all my efforts in it. I considered that fixing
long standing crashes is more important than delivering new features.
After all KMyMoney is already pretty feature rich.

So, in conclusion, I would also be happy to release a 4.7.0 but
somebody has to do the work it involves, do the finishing touches to
get a great version out there.

Regards,
Cristian