[Kmymoney-devel] Scheduled Transaction Bug

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Tue Jun 4 18:54:22 UTC 2013

Jack,

Consistency checked out. I did not have anything set for non-processing
days.

I poked around some more and found that the transaction from my bank was
not matching the Payee I have setup. I made sure it matched, deleted the
transaction that was previously downloaded from my bank and the bad Payee
name, downloaded the OFX file again and this time it matched the scheduled
transaction.

I'm not sure why it would not let me match the transactions manually or why
the date on the scheduled transaction matched the current date each time I
opened the file. I also do not know why a scheduled transaction in the
future can not be edited. I can add and edit other transactions in the
future.

Feels like a bug to me.

Thanks for your help.

*