[Kmymoney-devel] Scheduled Transaction Bug

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Tue Jun 4 17:24:53 UTC 2013

I'm running the latest version of KMM from git compiled this morning on
Fedora 17, 64 bit.

I have mortgage payment due the first of every month that started in March.
The first three payments were entered properly. As I recall when the
transaction was downloaded from my bank using the OFX file KMM asked me if
it was the scheduled transaction. I said yes and it appeared in both the
Mortgage account and the checking account as expected. This always happened
a day or two before the payment was due.

This month I did not open KMM for several days at the end of May at the
beginning of June. When I opened it on June 3 the scheduled transaction for
my mortgage payment was dated June 3 even though it's scheduled for June 1.
The entry is grayed out in both account (mortgage and checking) and I can't
make any changes to it. When I opened the file again today the date on the
scheduled transaction was June 4 (today's date).

I downloaded the transactions for my checking account and KMM did not
recognize the mortgage payment so I have a second entry for my mortgage
payment in my checking account. When I highlight both and try to match them
I get and error message "Unable to match the selected transaction". When I
click on Details I get " Invalid transaction id 'SCH000001' "

I tried running old older compiled version of KMM (From May 2) and had the
same problem.

I'm not sure what to try next.
*
----