[Kmymoney-devel] Scheduled Transaction Bug

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 4 20:39:38 UTC 2013

[sorry - I actually did mean to send my earlier message to the list]

I think there are some separate issues here.  I know there are
restrictions on what transactions can be matched - I think it has to be
one manually entered and one imported.  Perhaps the scheduled
transaction is flagged internally in some odd way - although I'm pretty
sure I do match imported (OFX) transactions to  ones entered by
schedule.

I think the issue with not being able to edit a future scheduled
transaction is that it isn't really a transaction yet.  It's just being
displayed in the ledger for convenience.  Only a look into the code
would be certain about that.  I wonder what would happen if you
manually enter a transaction in the future, and accept KMM's offer to
make it a transaction.  Prior to it actually being entered, could you
still edit it as a transaction or just as a schedule.

Jack