[Kmymoney-devel] Import from GnuCash

CA G Rajesh ca.grajesh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 10:50:15 UTC 2013

Ok Allan,
I am replying to the list directly, as you said.

aga wrote:
> I'm not sure what it is you disagree with.  I thought you were
> saying your GnuCash file didn't have a Payee, but instead had a
> Description, which gets imported as Payee.

No, I am not blaming GnuCash at all. It is an excellent software, may not be
as feature rich as Kmymoney. Its having no payee is not my trouble too. But,
my problem is with Kmymoney importing Gnucash file.
Description of Gnucash should be memo of kmymoney, it cannot be payee.
Sometimes account head of Gnucash can be payee, but description of Gnucash
can never be payee. This is what I am trying to point out.
Thanks for your valuable time.
Regards,
Rajesh