[Kmymoney-devel] Request

Jos Visser josvis at sonicmail.co.za
Thu May 10 15:21:07 UTC 2012

Attached please find a copy of an Income Statement which I was able to
get from Pastel Accounting where it is one of their default reports.  I
would  appreciate if we could have this report on kmymoney.  We are a
non-profit organisation who supply meals to the elderly and can not
afford the price for Pastel Accounting.  I was able to design this
report in Librebase after downloading the data from Gnucash (via JDBC).
But with this method I have to repeat the procedure each month which
takes a lot of time - especially the report design.  Please help. I
would love to get your comment.  I have Kmymoney 4.6.2.  Thanks

Jos Visser