[Kmymoney-devel] Request

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Thu May 10 22:35:07 UTC 2012

Hello Jos,
I'm the one currently responsible for developing reports. I've taken a
look at the sample you sent.
At a glance, it would be feasible to develop a report that calculates
variance between periods, but it is currently not possible to mix
different timeframes in a single report. (eg. it's not possible to
have a monthly variance and a yearly variance in a single report).
IF I find the time to do it, it would be available in the next major
release (eg. 4.7.0), because stable versions do not get new features,
only bugfixes.

Regards,
Alvaro