[Kmymoney-devel] [Kmymoney2-developer] CSV Importer

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 12:05:34 UTC 2012

On 25/03/12 12:41, Allan wrote:
> On 25/03/12 11:33, Camilo Zarama wrote:
>> That's nice.
>>

>> quick question I'm tring to compile from cvs and I get this error :
>>
>> configure: error: The important program kde-config was not found!
>> Please check whether you installed KDE correctly.
>>

>> you have an idea how to solve it, I'm running Kubuntu 11.10
>>
>> BR
>> Camilo
>
> My understanding is that cvs was replaced some time ago by svn, and in
> turn, that has been replaced by git (git://anongit.kde.org/kmymoney).
>
> It's mostly the KDE dev packages you need. So, firstly, you need git and
> cmake and libalkimia (git://anongit.kde.org/alkimia). Then look at
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney#Requirements , and follow the
> Installation steps . You need most of what is listed under Debian
> Requirements - if you don't use ofx or aqbanking, you don't need those
> or libgwenhywfar47-dev, and you possibly don't need sqlite unless you
> intend to use it, I think.
>
> If you have problems, let us know.
>
> Allan

Once you've obtained all the requirements, and git is installed, and
assuming you are going to install in a folder called Git, cd to there
then -

git clone git://anongit.kde.org/kmymoney (creates a kmymoney folder
under Git)

will get you the KMM source.  You can fetch libalkimia in a similar way.

Allan