[Kmymoney-devel] [Kmymoney2-developer] CSV Importer

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 11:41:46 UTC 2012

On 25/03/12 11:33, Camilo Zarama wrote:
> That's nice.
>

> quick question I'm tring to compile from cvs and I get this error :
>
> configure: error: The important program kde-config was not found!
> Please check whether you installed KDE correctly.
>

> you have an idea how to solve it, I'm running Kubuntu 11.10
>
> BR
> Camilo

My understanding is that cvs was replaced some time ago by svn, and in
turn, that has been replaced by git (git://anongit.kde.org/kmymoney).

It's mostly the KDE dev packages you need.  So, firstly, you need git
and cmake and libalkimia (git://anongit.kde.org/alkimia).  Then look at
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney#Requirements , and follow the
Installation steps .  You need most of what is listed under Debian
Requirements - if you don't use ofx or aqbanking, you don't need those
or libgwenhywfar47-dev, and you possibly don't need sqlite unless you
intend to use it, I think.

If you have problems, let us know.

Allan