[Kmymoney-devel] Android Port: Question relating to Schedules

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Thu Jul 12 15:34:48 UTC 2012

Are you writing the changes after updating the schedules? I assume you do.
The fields you are using seem to be the right ones.

sched.adjustedNextDueDate() is a function to check for holidays,
weekends, etc, and adjust the due date accordingly (ie, don't have a
business schedule occur on a Sunday).

I don't have much more info on that area of code.

Regards,
Alvaro