[Kmymoney-devel] Android Port: Question relating to Schedules

Thu Jul 12 16:48:26 UTC 2012

Hi Alvaro,

Yes I am writing the updates to the database and even ensured that the
database was closed after all my operations where completed.

I noticed that the sched.adjustedNextDueDate() is calling nextDueDate()
which returns the actual posting date on the transaction I think.
m_PostDate in the transaction is being set in the constructor I think from
the node of TRANSACTION type and the attribute "postdate". Now I am not
positive what those really are but I "think" those are corresponding to my
columns in the kmmSchedule table. So if that is true then I have to have
something wrong in my code somewhere, but I am lost as to where it might be.

Well unless someone else has any other ideas I will keep looking but I am
not real sure where.