[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Jul 2 06:24:54 UTC 2012

Bonjour Frédéric,

The current implementation of the price quotes allows to retrieve a single
price for a single fund, so your approach to drop all price information into a
single file won't work.

I think - but I am not 100% sure - that our QIF importer can deal with a list
of prices. Check the internet about the format for prices or ask here on the
list for more information in case you don't find a suitable answer on the
format.

Cheers

Thomas

On Sunday 01 July 2012 15:25:27 Frédéric Gosselin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have difficulties importing quotes for mutual funds based on their
> ISIN code: it sems current URL sites do not work in case of French funds
> (e.g. FR0000299364.EUR or FR0000299364).
>
> I have an alternative solution, which is getting the info manually from
> a web site and then, saving it as an html. Unfortunaly, I am not an
> expert in regular expressions and I hav difficulties wrting the code for
> it. Here is the basic format:
>
> "FR0007024393","73.09","21/06/12"
>
> (first, ISIN code, then price then date). Different informations are
> separated by a blank. I join you a file.
>
> Is it possible for you to write the code to import it, so that I put it
> in KmyMoney settings?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Frédéric Gosselin

I can break things just fine by myself,
I don't need (KDE) 4.2 to help me. -- Bill Suit