[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request

Frédéric Gosselin frederic-gosselin at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jul 1 13:25:27 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have difficulties importing quotes for mutual funds based on their
ISIN code: it sems current URL sites do not work in case of French funds
(e.g. FR0000299364.EUR or FR0000299364).

I have an alternative solution, which is getting the info manually from
a web site and then, saving it as an html. Unfortunaly, I am not an
expert in regular expressions and I hav difficulties wrting the code for
it. Here is the basic format:

"FR0007024393","73.09","21/06/12"

(first, ISIN code, then price then date). Different informations are
separated by a blank. I join you a file.

Is it possible for you to write the code to import it, so that I put it
in KmyMoney settings?

Sincerely,

Frédéric Gosselin