[Kmymoney-devel] Developing a plugin

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Oct 21 18:07:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

on Tuesday 18 October 2011 12:20:38 Daniel wrote:

> Hey all!
>

> I'm planning on developing a kmymoney plugin for my masters dagree in
> computer science. It will hopefully be a kind of a smart wishlist
> (I'm still consulting with my mentor).
>
> I've been searching around the site and google for information about
> developing a plugin for kmymoney but couldn't find much. (even a link
> about basic plugin architecture is broken)
>

> Does anybody happen to have an examplary plugin to get me started or
> could point me to some valuable documentation?

The easiest would be to look at the existing ones.
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/office/kmymoney/kmymoney/plugins/ is the
web interface to them.

In case you need more information or you have questions, don't hesitate to
ask. Also, if the current infrastructure does not support all what you need
for your plugin. We can certainly add stuff to KMyMoney. After all, *we* are
the devs :)

p.s. Are you zvonimir ?

A sufficient amount of googling is indistinguishable
from actual knowledge. -- unknown source