[Kmymoney-devel] Developing a plugin

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:30:59 UTC 2011

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:20:38 +0200
Daniel <mrvica87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all!
>

> I'm planning on developing a kmymoney plugin for my masters dagree in
> computer science. It will hopefully be a kind of a smart wishlist
> (I'm still consulting with my mentor).
>
> I've been searching around the site and google for information about
> developing a plugin for kmymoney but couldn't find much. (even a link
> about basic plugin architecture is broken)
>

> Does anybody happen to have an examplary plugin to get me started or
> could point me to some valuable documentation?
>

> Regards, Daniel

There is a sample plugin on the KDE site, which is referred to within
KMyMoney, but when I was starting off, I found that it was still using
KDE3, and eventually succeeded with my own by studying the KMM plugins.

Later, I went back to the example and did eventually rework it for
KDE4, which I think I still have somewhere.

Let me know if you think that might be of interest.