[Kmymoney-devel] missing feature in KMyMoney ?

Stephan Wanner wanner.stephan at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:16:52 UTC 2011

Hello dear developer team,

I startet using KMyMoney 4.5.? on my SUSE 11.4 installation some weeks ago.
 Everthing works fine and I am quite confident to replace Quicken (which I
am using since 1994) in the near future.  There is just one little thing I
am missing.  Beeing in the transaction list I open the dialog "Transaction
options" by performing a right click.  Here I am offered to go to the payee
to see other transaction linked to the same payee.  What I am missing is
another goto.  I´d like to go the the category.  This is a feature Quicken
offers and I really love it.

Are there any reasons why this feature cannot be implemented, or is it a
feature which is not yet implemented?  I can´t imagine I´m the only user
being interrested in this feature.

Thanks for your wonderul work & best regards

Stephan (Cologne, Germany)