[Kmymoney-devel] Re: KMyMoney entering string-freeze on July 15th

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 14 19:57:37 CEST 2011

On 2011.07.14 12:18, Cristian Oneț wrote:
> Hi,
>
> KMyMoney is entering a 2-week string freeze, prior to the release of
> our 4.6 stable version [1].
>
> The freeze will start on tomorrow, July 15th. You have time until
> Sunday July 31st to work on the translations.  The release will be on
> August 1st.
>
> As a side note it would be nice if until the release someone from the
> translation team would help us with some info on what we need to do
> to maintain translations for a stable and a development branch
> separately (KMyMoney is in extragear/office ). In the last release
> cycle we ended with some missing translations in the bugfix stable
> releases due to the fact that the translations from trunk where used
> when creating the tarballs.

Cristian,

When, exactly is the string freeze starting?  I still have work on the
csv importer plugin section, the whatsnew section, and I hope I can get
in a few more of the small changes about new features into the
appropriate section.  Based on my schedule, I know I won't be able to
work later than mid-day tomorrow (EST - GMT-5) so as long as it's after
that (end of day GMT?) it's good for me.

Thanks.