[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney entering string-freeze on July 15th

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 18:18:43 CEST 2011

Hi,

KMyMoney is entering a 2-week string freeze, prior to the release of
our 4.6 stable version [1].

The freeze will start on tomorrow, July 15th. You have time until Sunday
July 31st to work on the translations.  The release will be on
August 1st.

As a side note it would be nice if until the release someone from the
translation team would help us with some info on what we need to do to
maintain translations for a stable and a development branch separately
(KMyMoney is in extragear/office ).
In the last release cycle we ended with some missing translations in the bugfix
stable releases due to the fact that the translations from trunk where used
when creating the tarballs.

Cristian Oneț

KMyMoney development team

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney#Version_4.6.0